Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ahoy thar Matey!

Aye, we invited some ye high Capt's fer
some birthday spirits at

Capt. Iain Ferrrrgggguson's Bash

Arrg....wee high Capt's had some

swashbuckling fun, grub & kiddie spirits!

Capt. Iain wants the cake -
forget singing 'Happy Birthday'

This is Pete, Capt. Everette's Dad

Iain's Treasure Hunter shirt!

Arrggg...cake!

Capt. John and Veronica

(L to R) Casey, Capt. Isabella, Katy, Capt. Emily, Capt. Ryan

Karen (Capt. Joshua & Capt. Kate's Mom) and
Sharron (Capt. Iain's (below) Mom)

Capt. Iain (see above Mom)

Capt. Emily wants us to guess what is in her hand

Arrggg... Capt. Ryan is eating a Pirate!!

It was the first nice day we have had all summer long
so we let the kids just run outside.

On the grass, up and down the stairs, on the patio,
in and out of the house...

Did I mention they ran?

Did I mention they chased after the balloons?

Oops, a bit of a non-stylish mustache there kid,
quick let me clean your face!!


Arrggg...It's the three Iain's.....
Capt. Iain in the green and white shirt belongs to
Sharron in the pink (Due Aug 24, also a girl)
Capt. Ian in the red t-shirt belongs to Katy in the blue shirt
and of course my little man
in his pirate shirt blown and blue!


'Da loot and plunder !

Power tools!
Can you see the thought process?
I honestly did not know there were so many things
around my house that needed to be fix.
Good thing I have a little man around the house to help me!

a baseball bat (eeks) - lucky he is interested in the book!

Fire trucks, to add to our collection of cars

"Fly-fly!" a butterfly feeder
(I think Iain believe there were butterflies inside the box)

Oh this is new ball!

Look at the concentration opening the present!
Arrgg!! A pirate book!
He knows what presents are now and I can only imagine
what Christmas will be like this year!

Mr. Potato Head Transformer!


On a side note:
adventures of bear

Bear needed some extra love after a nap

so we had to take him out of the bed.

we usually have to tuck bear in bed at night.

And yes I give bear a kiss good night too...

Bear needed juice so Iain helped him out...

I think he is going to be a good big brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home