Friday, May 18, 2007

little bit of everything

Okay, let's see if the photos come up this time...let me know.

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while but I've either been
chasing after Iain, trying to get Puma (Ah-poo) inside the house, make Yeti go outside,
or just too tired to log on the site.

Iain and Donnie sent me these Beautiful Flowers for Mother's Day!
Iain even insisted on a box of chocolates, he must know there is a baby on the way!

Puma now officially has a PETS issued Passport from the UK,
(complete with stamps) this is his passport photo.

Yeti has his passport too, even got a hair cut for the photo!

"WOW Mom, this isn't orange juice!"
This is from a picnic we attended, Iain really wanted
(what he thought & kept calling for juice)
- we quickly ran in the store to get some water!

Same picnic - If I could only get this installed
wall to wall in the dining room we would both be in heaven.
Iain loves these jumping things.

Okay, this is either a really bad case of the bed head or
just good British hair styling.
He has since received a hair cut.

Cars, cars, cars...and a car book!

breakfast time here, with the discovery of cream cheese -
he will eat it all off my bagel,
then hand the mutilated bagel back to me.
Thanks...good thing I have coffee!

We are ready to go to Spain with our summer bag!

I had Shawn, Misung, Hannah and Pete, Nissa and Everett
over for dinner the other night.
I just had to snap this photo of the Dad's in charge!
It was fun to see new parents juggle eating and baby duties.
I am also trying to get Iain used to the idea of
another small person around the house as well.

Speaking of which...

These ultrasound photos were taken at 19+ weeks.
As of the week of May 20th, I am 25 weeks along.
My third trimester, 6th month, will officially start 5 June.

A foot!
We will see if they are cute little baby feet or
big flippers that her older brother came out with soon enough...

Side profile, chilled out.

And it's a Girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home