Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Iain

What has the Little Man been up to lately?
Iain is now 18 months and busier than ever!

He is 33 1/2 inches tall and weights 25 Lbs

He talks with his Grandma and Gramps on the computer

He likes to run around in his new swishy trousers!

I love this expression...
He like, 'come on Mom, stop taking my photo already!'

He's got a black eye!
What you cannot see is the brilliant purple on his eye lid.

Cheering on the Broncos! Note the naked legs...this is a new trend...
He also got a haircut.

Learning to "express" himself.

Whatever happened to my knight in shining armour rescuing me?

Oh and playing with the animals! Need to get all of them!

Okay Mom, the animals are set, I am ready for my bath now!

See the trend? He has also learned how to take off his trousers and in some cases take off his nappy too! There have been a few naps that I have woken up a commando!

Sporting around in some cool clothes! Getting ready to go to play group!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home