Monday, April 09, 2007

Mississippi Wedding Events

Hamilton and Milly's Wedding Events
Jackson, Mississippi

The Rehearsal Dinner
Mississippi Telecommunication Center
30 March 2007

Travis and I

Travis and Ellen, his girlfriend
Ellen is currently going to law school at UGA- Athens

Uncle Micky and the groom Hamilton

Milly and her Dad
Milly's older sister (Matron of Honor) and Jonathan (Groomsman)

Natalie and Craig

Such a Cort family photo...good job boys!
Train them while they are young

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Day Brunch
Family Friend's Home in Jackson


Aww, so cute, so tired...

The GIRLS!! Ashley, me and Jessie

I think Uncle Jim has something to share with us...don't you?!

The Georgia Corts! Uncle Micky, Aunt Kimmy and Michale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wedding Reception
Jackson Country Club
31 March 2007


the new
Mr. and Mrs. Hamilton B. Cort

Father - Daughter Dance

Mother - Son Dance

My big Bro, baby and I

Ellen and Travis (taken at the church)

From Left to Right: Me, Nancy, Esteban, Sarah, Donnie, Charlie and his girlfriend

Donnie, Baby and I

4 very cool people

It's Natalie! Craig is MIA during the photo opt

Watching the dances...


HA! The action shots...


Travis and Ellen


Michale and Jessie

The King and Queen of Dancing, Mr. and Mrs. Garcia!

Better be careful Hamilton, we are all watching you!

The newly wed's getaway car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home