Monday, April 09, 2007

work in progress...

Welcome to Western North Carolina !

okay so it really isn't like this but I just HAD to put this on the web page...

This is what it is all about, the mountains

On our way...the Gatwick Hilton, London
We haven't taken a self family photo in a while and since Esteban loves these so much this one is just for him!

Little man pooped out from all the social events -
(notice the tongue!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is going to take a while....

between visiting Alison and Walt in Alabama, all the Mississippi wedding events,
general WNC visits, grandparents photos
and trying to choose what photos to post
- I have my work cut out for me

I am not sure how I am going to organize this page or pages -
so hang on
Just know that if I have a silly photo of you, it will be posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home