Monday, April 09, 2007

Visits

Tuscaloosa, Alabama!

Ms. Alison and I celebrating on her front porch!

My birthday dinner!
Ellen, Travis, Alison, Walt, myself (Donnie's taking the photo)

Since I cannot drink right now...Alison was prepared to help me celebrate with sparkling apple juice in a champagne glass. It was a fine year.

Throwing it down like the good ol' days.

Alison and Walt.
This was the first time I was able to hang out with Walt
- a very cool, laid back guy - and sweet on Alison. :)


Asheville, North Carolina
Big day out with Grandma and Gramps!
Going to the Health Adventure!
On a side note here, I think Iain is walking like George Jefferson from the TV show The Jefferson's -

Looks interesting so far...

I heard he loved the conveyor belt.
Gramps and Iain played with this for a long time.

nothing like crawling through a clogged artery into a clean one...
you tell me-

Blocks are always cool no matter you age or where you are

This one cracks me up- our little man had O.C.D
This is not in the exhibition, it is in the gift store-
the trucks were not properly lined up in the bin so Iain had to take them out and organize them.

Outside at Grandma and Gramps

Cherokee, North Carolina
I learned that the Cherokee people were one of the most progressive Indian tribes, who developed their own alphabet and created villages far superior in their time!

Naturally, we had to stop of ice cream. Here Iain is taste tasting Baba's.

and mine...

Looking at the river below. It was a truly beautiful day!

At Baba's house sitting on her Dad's rocker.

Iain with cookie the cat.


Mars Hill, North Carolina
To the slide Scruffy!!

Gee, think he had fun? Good thing he wore slick pants!
Belly laughs !

Scruffy taking photos, taking a break too...

sunsets in the mountains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home