Monday, January 22, 2007

Sarah and Esteban's Wedding!

Sarah & Esteban Garcia!
30 December 2006

We start off at the Rehearsal at Grace Church!
Looks like these too love birds are ready to say "I Do!" now!

Our little family photo before we head down the mountain.

It's the Groom and almost all his men...where is Donnie?
But Esteban's two older brothers and Sarah and Donnie's brother, David are all smiling for the camera!

And look, it's the Bridesmaids cheesing it up!

Iain met his dancing partner for the wedding.
He attached himself to this little girl - literary and would not let go, so we had to pull up a chair so she could sit down.

Now it is the BIG day and Aunt Sissy hosted a breakfast for everyone.
Harry and Aunt Vickie have a bit of a reunion.

The Bride, the Yankee who is Natalie's boyfriend also pictured.
All very sweet.

Grandma and Grandpa Fergie at the wedding.

Our family photo all dressed up.
My parents took care of Iain for the day and night so he really did not know who these strange people were in the photo holding him. They also kept trying to dance with him that night but didn't want anything to do with them.
Apparently as parents we don't look like this everyday. You can see he wants to get back to my Mom where it is safe.

Mr. and Mrs. Esteban Garcia!

The newlywed couple danced all night long!

So did Harry and Esteban's Mom


So did we!

Harry also danced with Mrs. Linda!

But then there was Iain...
He immediately grabbed his dancing partner, never mind there is no music yet and started to cut a rug!

He was having a good time too! Play another song Mr. DJ!

Then he moved on to the older ladies.
I don't think is first dancing partner liked the take over!
Shake what your Mama gave you son!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hey! I'm sorry that we weren't able to get together while you were here, I'm sure you all stayed really busy! I love the pictures from the wedding, how beautiful! Iain is getting so big! You all look like you had a lot of fun. Take care and I hope to talk to you again soon!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home