Friday, August 25, 2006

In an attempt to make my life simpler, I am going to give this a go. Travis suggested it to me, stating that he keeps in touch with some of his friends this way and it’s easy.

I wanted to post a photo on my new site and since this one is my favorite one for right now – why not! Iain is sleeping in the Minor Sea off of Spain. I just love him so much!

Oh, went on a small adventure to Elton Hall. I need to upload those photos and see how I did. Neat place, lots of great paintings but Iain wanted to get down and run a bit...not exactly the best thing to do there. (at least inside)

Donnie will be arriving home very early Sunday morning (27th) !! Yeah, I am very excited.

Other things going on:

Hopefully this Saturday (26th) I can get Iain’s photo professionally taken on base, providing the weather is good and my wiggle monster can sit still. I hope it happens but somehow I don’t foresee him being still.

On Monday (28th) Nassington and Yarwell Annual Garden Society are having their Annual Show on the village cricket pitch. It is like a county fair back home. It will their 126th show! Maybe I will take some photos and post them here!

Things for September:

Nancy will be here from the 1st to the 11th. We are going to Dover and Canterbury the 4-6th. We are staying in The Abbots Fireside -- http://www.abbotsfireside.com/ check it out I am very excited about this place!

Dad and Travis will be going fishing in Alaska – jealous am I

Mom moves into her NEW office on the 15th!

We axed our trip to Ireland for September, maybe in the spring of 2007

Donnie goes to Germany for a week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Baker said...

Love it, Kibs! Iain looks like a little sleepy fish in that picture. How cute!

7:17 PM  
Blogger ShiloTJB said...

Looks great! this should be easier to manage than all the e-mails. And easier for us to pull up and see the pictures as Iain gets older.

tb

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home